SERVICES RENDERED IN ALUMNI RELATIONS OFFICE, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
- Processing of alumni transcripts at Records Office, University of Ibadan for the upload and verification of alumni requests on Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) portal and the World Education Service (WES) application
- Verification of alumni documents on ECFMG portal.
- Completion and sending of alumni Medical Education Forms as requested by the applicant.
(via official mail or courier)
- Certification of alumni Medical Diploma in the College.
- Processing of Statement of Result.
- Completion of Clinical Rotation Forms (EDNON, MEDForm).
- Processing of:
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) letter for ECFMG/Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application.
- Letter of Medical Education History
- Letter of Confirmation of Name
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Evidence of Proficiency in English Language
- Letter of Position Ranking
- Letter of Clinical Clerkship
- Letter of Confirmation of Award
Induction Ceremonies & other College Events:
- Planning and execution of College Ceremonies such as
- Induction Ceremonies of:
- MBBS/BDS students
- Physiotherapy students
- Nursing students
- Medical Laboratory Science students
Other College Ceremonies such as A Day with Living Legend, Class Reunion etc
- Sales of CoMUI customized items: Dansiki, T-Shirt, Polo Shirt, Thermal Mug, Tote Bag etc
To get your choice items, visit the Alumni Relations Office (beside the Oluwole Akande Building) or
Contact us at:
Email Address: email@example.com